3.18.2013

A Warm Welcome

























♡♡♡  sushi from Sugarfish ♡♡♡


I'd like to begin my blog (essentially a quintessential mash-up of my day to day life, which includes food, school, photography, and of course fashion) with a nice comforting photograph of my dinner previously this night. I'd say everyone would agree that food, most importantly sushi, for that matter, is the friendliest greeting to a new blog, and a welcoming gesture to readers. I will state now that I am a dedicated fan of sushi, and most of my culinary lifestyle primarily revolves around sliced, raw fish. I hope now we are all on comfortable terms, and you may talk to me without hesitation and/or regret. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy my world of exuberance, poshness (as if), and forgetting-tests-the-next-day type of living. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment