1.28.2014

LOVE bug

The holidays are over!! And so let the frilly pinks and sappy reds out of their hiding places (because let's face it, who actually wears this much pink unless they want to audition for a pepto bismol commercial.) In tribute to the passionate holiday, I prefer to show my spirit in a more muted way than dressing head to toe in pink- Pouches! I'll carry a different one with me to different classes, put my makeup and hair clips in them, and even stuff my Valentine notes in them. They make me smile and are so functional! Another unexpected Valentine's Day tradition is to sip my morning cup of joe out of a cute Sur la Table heart mug. I buy one for each of my friends and we strut through the halls keeping our fingers warm. The Mi plus Me 'love drip' necklace is a different approach to the classic pendant that is trendy in all the right ways. Lastly, I love to curl up with a book in my Autumn Cashmere skull slippers-- so rocker-chic. Xoxo!


No comments:

Post a Comment