2.01.2015

A Parisian Day in L.A.






My favorite days in sunny-side up Los Angeles, California, are those that include brisk wind, a shining sun, eggshell blue skies, and of course, food. My inspiration today is a photograph of new style-setter stunning sisters, Gigi and Bella Hadid. Their custom Calvin Klein Collection pastel pink and blue outfits are so feminine yet modern, and I decided to take some photographs to fit in with the theme. First, I stopped off at CaffĂ© Luxxe in Brentwood for a beautiful latte, and then straight across town to Sqirl (funny little name it has..) for the BEST toast I have ever had the pleasure of tasting. It is a thick slice of burnt brioche toast, slathered in creamy ricotta and homemade jam. Cried tears of happiness as I took my first bite. After that, I headed across the street to Sweet Lady Jane Bakery, which is an LA must hit stop. There I got a slice of the triple berry cake, which is just the right about of sweet. Lastly, I took a picture of this chic Paris-inspired mural on a wall on Melrose. Always a fabulous day in sunny L.A! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment