10.14.2014

ce n'est pas l'été ne plus !

Eugenia Kim "René Magritte" Beanie


    RYN WEAVER OCTAHATE
Ryn Weaver's Octahate 

Recently, I visited Chicago and the rainbow hued leaves and brisk, windy air made me nostalgic for actual Fall (living in California, changes in season are nonexistent). While there, I visited a vast exhibit on René Magritte, the famed French surrealist protégé to Salvador Dali, and was in awe of his "Ceci N'est Pas Une Pipe" painting. I had to pick up this Eugenia Kim beanie in the museum gift shop, to pay my stylish respects to Magritte's revolutionary artistic ability. It helped keep my ears warm against the wind too! I also ran across the city endlessly plugged into this catchy song by Ryn Weaver- it got me excited for the rest of the "summer in fall" in LA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment