2.25.2014

Mini Midi



chanel spring 2014

MY PICKS

I really love rings. They're so much more versatile than necklaces or bracelets, and can add subtle elegance and gracefulness to an outfit. I love to pile some really valuable and meaningful ones with some chunky ones to balance each other out. My absolute favorite types of rings have recently become knuckle rings, but ever since I saw this 'nail' ring (the ring goes on top of your nail) I decided this is my new favorite trend. It looks precarious (how am I supposed to write Honors English essays with those things on?!) but after a while, you'll get used to them (and the compliments you'll receive.) Try this out-- if it doesn't cooperate with your packed hand-use schedule, then by all means return them. But I have to admit.. you might just find them starting to grow on you! xox



No comments:

Post a Comment