11.17.2013

the return of the skort

 school


 sweatshirt and skort: zara cashmere socks: ted baker 
sneakers: adidas watch: calvin klein backpack: gucci




 weekend 

chambray shirt: madewell leather jacket: allsaints
bag: balenciaga skort: zara boots: matisse sunnies: h&m








 party




rhinestone cashmere cardigan: marc jacobs chiffon shirt: h&m 
skort: zara metallic clutch: marc by marc jacobs 
heels: manolo blahnik



Last weekend, I went shopping at Zara which is probably one of my favorite stores for the following reasons: they have tweed jackets that make me feel like I can actually buy a Chanel jacket; there are some kickass leather skirts; the prints and textures make me happy. I came across the coolest asymmetrical skort when I was browsing the navy winter themed racks and visions raced in my mind. I imagined myself strolling in Central Park wearing this skort, some tights, fur lined booties and a cropped peacoat. At that instant, I had to have it. And why not get the equally amazing punk sweatshirt that happened to look perfect with anything from jeans to a pencil skirt. I decided to do three looks, what I would wear to school, on the weekend, and to a party. Hope you like!! 



4 comments:

  1. I received the same Marc Jacobs Cardigan (in mint) a while back! Would you mind telling me how much it cost you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessika! Yes, I love my cardigan as well! I got it about two years ago for $120.
      xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I'd love to get the color you're wearing it's much more accessible, and I love your taste it's excellent!

    ReplyDelete