10.27.2013

Autumn Arm Candy



vintage pearl + diamond clasp bracelet


michael kors pyramid cuff

vintage black diamond chain bracelet

cartier gold chain bracelet


ralph lauren gold watch


lorraine schwartz knuckle ring

vintage gold and sapphire initial knuckle ring


For fall, my favorite thing to do with jewelry is layer, layer, layer. During summer, I wear delicate daisy pendants on white gold chains, but for fall, it's all about piling on thick, chunky, gold. I love to paint my nails a dark oxblood red to make the jewelry stand out. First, put on a dainty pearl bracelet. Then add a chunkier leather wrist-band bracelet. Balance out all that gold with black vintage diamonds. A simple gold chain-loop bracelet tones the look down. Lastly, add a big, standout, look-at-me gold watch! (not blinged-out, or it looks tacky.) Then, I slip on two knuckle rings, one thin diamond and one thicker pinky ring that has my initial on it. You can dress this look down with a denim shirt or dress it up with a slinky LBD. There you go- a perfect fall look! 




No comments:

Post a Comment