9.29.2013

Leather Weather

                   




                         
hooded leather jacket: Free People


                        

                        

               
vegan leather jacket: Tod Oldham

           

                 
   

                
                   

the perfect leather jacket: AllSaints


A leather jacket is essentially the definition of a girl's personality. It describes her mood, the color in which she feels most confidant, and her character. I have three leather jackets that all individually exemplify my personality in different ways. The first jacket represents how I have a youthful, energetic personality, because of the versatile hood that makes an outfit more laid back. I would wear boyfriend jeans, a colorful, flowy tank, and high top converse with this jacket. The second jacket represents my modernistic take on fashion and how I'm always looking for a new and more exciting way to do things. I would wear this jacket with white jeans, ankle booties, and a ripped band t-shirt. The last jacket is the epitome of my personality in the sense that it is comfortable, stylish, luxe, wearable, and tough. It is the perfect leather jacket. I would wear anything and everything in my wardrobe with this jacket; it looks good with everything from dresses to patterned jeans to ripped shorts. My favorite thing about a leather jacket is how it really can tell a random person that you pass on the street how you define yourself.I love all my leather jackets, because they make me feel confidant and stylish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment